Wednesday, January 4, 2012

{Packages} Christmas Presents

My hon's X'mas present came to me yesterday and I was beyond astounding! Because we both know that during holidays, the post office makes quite a few mistakes on the mails and packages. The last time, they lost an item from the package she sent me T.T and it took like A WHOLE MONTH for the package to reach me >.> great job USPS... 

Anyway, onto the lovely package! I made a VidRec about my emotions and high pitch screams as I opened the package and had my hon watched it ~ so there is not much for me to spazz here besides.

I LOVE U HON REALLY LOVE U FOR THE BRACELET & THE EYESHADOW! 

The eyeshadow~ XDDDD I love its color, tried them on today and totally in love XDDDD 
I love the Christmas wrapper btw, it's so cute that I just want to tug it at a corner of my lovely boxes XDDD 

The BRACELET! 
What I love about it? IT FITS! LOL usually my wrists are too small for US size bracelet...odd reasons, so they are always too big for me >.< However, this one fits perfectly~ i love you hon for this as well XDDD 

And how does it look on my wrist? 
Just perfect yes? Thought so LOL 

Alrightie~ Once again thank you hon for the presents and I love you as always! I hope you will like mine too~ it should be on its way to you by now~ hopefully by next week or so you will get it~ if not, I'll rage the post office! LOL 

On another news, my other two packages came today ~ I'll write and spazz about them tmr~ XDDD *HUG* 

Ni Ni people, it's late here in Los Angeles~ See you all in the next entry XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment