Sunday, June 3, 2012

[Online Shopping] CD & DVD



Hello my blog~ XDDD

It has been awhile and I've decided to get back here for more updates about me. But first question, have any of you listened to Junsu's Solo Album? Because I'm currently in love~ XD and his pictures are so heaven~

So anyway, my packages came here last week but thanks to my lovely internet for being a "jealous husband" and not function well for the past week~ only now I'm able to get updated about it~ ^^

Here are what is in the mail~ which has me over joy ^^
The awesome Junsu's album!!! XDDD me is in love~ I took pictures and made a video of unwrapping, but I'll upload them at the next entry~ right now I just the pic of the products ^^
And of course what comes next is the lovely 3hreeVoice II DVD XDDDDD the one in 2010, and I'm currently cracking up yet being emo as well~ not going to discuss it right now, what in the past is in the past~ focus on the future now ^^
There is the poster for Junsu's album but I can't hang it up due to no room on the wall~ so I'll let it be rolled in the tube ^^ 
That's all~ FIN~ ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment