Wednesday, June 20, 2012

[PICTURES] More of "Tarantallegra" & 3hreeVoice

Hello my awesome lovely blog~ ♪(*^ ・^)ノ⌒☆

As I've mentioned before in my previous entry that I will for sure show some pics of my bought products; but that promise has been forgotten for awhile~ (^_^;) Sorry~ but now I'm back with that promise! v(^-^)v

So here are the pics (concluded pictures) of my Junsu's CD, JYJ's 3hreeVoice II, and a little into Junsu's booklet (o^-')b I'm thinking of doing the scan, but not sure if I will have the time, I'll see into it~ and that one is going to be posted either on tumblr or on my scan LJ community~ I'll give a link if I ever make it happen (^з^)-☆Chu!!

Now~ onto the pictures ε=ε=ε= ヾ(*~▽~)ノ
The Jacket photo, the CD with track list, Booklet, and again the cover (can never get over the cover jacket photo) 
When I opened the booklet, I noticed the 2 page inside which are made in plastic and they have printed on them~ So the top pictures are the plastic print and the bottom page, the bottom pictures are taken with a plain white paper under the plastic. 
I've been wanting to complete my 3hreeVoice collection; so when I saw this on yesasia.com I couldn't resist~ 
:*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:

There is actually a video of me unwrapping Junsu's "Tarantallegra", since it is still unedited~ I'll post it at later time~ as an add-on for this post~ so yea, u can look forward to it or just ignore it LOL I looked like a mess in that video anyway LOL 

So that's all~ more pictures are coming up for the new pair of lashes I bought and everything else~ i need to make a post of all my lashes soon anyway LOL see you next time~ 
-Ciao!-

1 comment:

  1. ;A; Tarantallegra is SO amazing. the cd is perfection and so is the booklet TT; i wish i can design such amazing things in the future too buhuuu T_T;;;

    ReplyDelete