Tuesday, November 6, 2012

[Make-ups] CANDY DOLL, MISSA, & MODEL'S SELECTION

Hello lovelies~ 

Ok i'll use this entry for my makeup kekeke~ it has been such a long LONG LONG time that I last used lashes >.> blame the awesomely cruel weather of summer~ don't get me wrong, i love summer to death but it's just that it's too hot for any false lashes. Even with heavy makeup I feel like suffocating >.< And also because I haven't been myself lately, which is sad! I love my sarcastic, bitchy and totally "overdoing shit" lifestyle, that feels great. Being a goody two shoes is suck! lolz

Anyway, enough with my ranting~ just a bit on that I have finally gotten myself back and whatever happens in summer vacation period up until now are nothing but vain lolz~ 

Cool cool~ now back to this~ So seeing that my collection of makeup has a sufficient number in low supplies, I decided to give myself a little treat by of course get to my car and drive out to buy more~ kekkekke being a fan of gyaru fashion (i'm not an avid, just a beginner) false lashes can't be missing from the makeup kit! 

It seems that I have fallen back to my all-time favorite brand: MODEL'S SELECTION


Well it's easy to see why: 
1. No irritation
2. Easy to put on
3. Vary style to choose from
4. Freaking gorgeous as always
I'll confess, I have tried other less known brand and they didn't satisfy me as this, and the worst, the freaking endings keep poking the corners of my eyes, making my eyes all red and teary which i hate so much! Therefore, I have decided to stick to a more well-known brand like this or Candy Doll (which i always love kekeke) But for now, my ultimate favorite is still MODEL'S SELECTION! 
It's not that I'll stop here, I'll explore more brand in the future too but for the time being, I'll try all different style of this brand and tell you how it is kekekek *HUG* 

NEXT!

I FINALLY GOT MYSELF BB CREAM! from MISSA

LOL i know it's not something to scream about but i just get so excited~ i have always told myself that I should get one but never know how to pick one >.> me and foundation//base cream are hard to get along~ but I finally try to get to know them kekkekek 
Since it's my first time trying, i bought a small bottle kekeke always be on the safe side, right? I only used it first time yesterday, I can't tell much but one thing I have to agree~ it gave my skin the radiant that I want~ and so smooth~ not like doll face as I have heard someone stated at the market the other day which is an insult to the product~ (i'm overly protective I know LOL) for me, it gave me the natural color and even out my make up to give my skin the liveliness that it wants~ totally in love with it ^^ 

LAST BUT NOT LEAST! 

CANDY DOLL LIP GLOSS! 
Love the pout! Perfect texture~ and yup a lip gloss's job is to give that cute pout on the lips! the shiny gloss creates the luscious of it! What's so wrong about a fully pout lips? it's cute~ and this works it magic like wonder! totally in love and the best part: it stays on longer than most gloss ^^ 

To final it up~ Here are the pics of me with the above products ^^ 



FIN~ that's all kekeke
I shall get back to my writing now *HUG* and until the next entry *HUG* 

No comments:

Post a Comment