Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{Make-Up} Mystified Blue EyeMake!

For this special entry, I've decided to try on the one color that I have been advised to stay AWAY from: BLUE! 
There are many reasons for why this color is not recommended for me:
1. it's the color of sadness 
2. it can make your eyes becoming a "purple eyes" if not mixing in the correct tones 
3. Only to add the "blue" feel to the autumn than the "lively" feel of someone in her 20s! 

Despite all of those comments, I made up my mind and thought that: If I don't try it out, how would I know for sure? Plus, it's not hurt trying and that's what makeup remover was invented for!
So with that thought in mind, I set out to my first challenge; and I would like to call this style the:
MYSTIFIED BLUE

With the blond hair and the blue contact lens, it's obvious that blue shadow is to come to mind. So my mind was roaming in the thought of radiance, going from darkest to light, and with my double eyelids...(well, sort of since my eyes can go both way in a sense, that's the consequences for being a mix ) this concept of "smokey eyes" was working well in my imagination. However, I did need a little guidance, since after all, we must have a map in order to know which direction to lead! And of course I was more than grateful to have stock myself with stacks after stacks of "Ageha" Magazine!  and from it, I had the map for this eyemake!
So instead of using the bronze/naked/brown color tones in this map, I used the blue tones which I can find through my Urban Decay & CoverGirl eye shadows!
Following this step is the very important make-up pointer for Ajero's style, EYELINER!!!!
I pretty much followed the entire step for the eyeliner; however, I excluded out the fake lashes, 'cause once again, I was off to school, not a night club. And wearing fake lashes for over 12 hours for school is a ridiculous idea in my opinion. I can look awesomely pretty for a night out with my ladies but not for school days .

With that done and all, the final product was out as well, and I was worried that the blue color doesn't show. My friends gave me positive comments on the visibly blue color and the "downside" on the picture being funky. So I used the magic of editing to make it not too funky.
Alrighty, that's the hardwork of mine in the morning before heading off to class. Now I need to think of the theme for the next challenge. I'm thinking pink, but then isn't it too pinky for autumn?  But then again, you never know what my mind might run after, it has its way in making decision LOL

Until the next challenge! Me is now off to read some awesome fanfics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment