Monday, October 31, 2011

{Make Up} Back to Bronze~

Hmmm...last week was my "boring" week because of the quizzes and the tests for the mid-quarter. So I spent my night studying for them to the point that I only had like 2 hours of sleep each day. The very reason for me to wake up late in the morning and was in a rush to head to school (an hour drive in the morning is not really a fun activity to be honest) That's why my make-up concept was not really awesome and not very much to brag. I went with the bronze concept, because it is: 1) the fastest I can do in rush hour, 2) the mix always looks awesome regardless of what tone you apply, and 3) it goes great with any day LOL 

I did use some guideline for the eyeliner, because for bronze color, the beautiful of it is the liner, the liner helps to define the eyes, that's why I need good liner for my eyes. I'll upload the map guide at later time. 

This is the outcome of the bronze concept for both day~ ^^ 

We can see how sleepy I was that day, so yea please ignore the "drooping eyes" T.T moving forward, I bought new lashes the other day and did try them on yesterday. Really like how they look. I'll write about them tomorrow or so, after I have all of the pics correct and all LOL Plus i just made some new mix tone for "brownish ashes" color XD they look cool XD 

Alrighty, until next time~ *HUG* 

No comments:

Post a Comment