Sunday, December 11, 2011

[Make-Up] GIVENCHY PHENOMEN' EYES MASCARA

Went to Sephora today to use my $20 Reward Gift Card; mom did tell me that she needs a new set of mascara because hers is almost running out; and so do I. Therefore, the trip to Sephora this time is only for MASCARA!

Mom's favorite of all time is Dior Iconic Noir, she has been using it for over a year now and I have got to say that this baby does its job well! 1. Curl the lashes, 2. Volume them up, 3. Lengthen them! So it's a 3-in-1 combination, it's amazing, no need to express my love for Dior Iconic.

However, unlike mom, I'm getting a bit tired of Dior mascara, and really want to try something new this time around. I've seen GIVENCHY for a long time now but I was leery in trying it out, seeing that it is a ball-brush, I was not sure if it would work the magic it promotes. Well, we never know the result until we try right? So I give this baby a try~

I just tried it on now, one thing I have to say: it was strange to use a ball-brush for a first timer like myself LOL but it seems to work its magic well, love the way it volumes up my lashes and lengthen it as well! One plus to this, it's perfect for bottom lashes, with the ball-brush, it's easier to hoover the brush over the bottom lashes and darkening them; no smearing!

Here are pictures of the product!


And a picture of how wonderful this baby works its magic on my lashes XD See them curling? XD
Wiii~ XDD that's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment