Sunday, December 18, 2011

{Make-Up} URBAN DECAY & {Clothes} O.C. DESIGNS

1. URBAN DECAY Lipstick!

I've been owning this lipstick for as long as I can remember now; however, it didn't look like I have showed it to everyone of its awesomeness! The color# HOTPANTS ! LOL i know the name has already spoken for its daring characteristic! However, what interested me at first sight is actually the design of the lipstick. A sword like at one end, you can't stand it like any other, but you have to have it upside down, having the sword as your handle. The cap of the lipstick is totally unique with its random seahorses, butterflies, and skulls mixing with random curling lines; giving off this bewilder feeling to its cap (Btw, Urban Decay also has the cap for these kind of lipstick on sell, and guess how much they worth? $20! yup, just for the cap itself). 

What I like?  Giving your lips the freshness of pink, and the color becoming vivid when meet with air, drawing out the sexiness of your lips. Very unique! And the scent, FANTASTIC! For this color, it's sea butter; for me, it tastes like butter bread, so edible but don't eat it LOL 

 And how does it look on me? 
LOL yup~ i love its color! XDDDD 




2. O.C. DESIGNS Shirt!

It was my first time visiting this store, not to mention it was my first time to shop at this Westminster Mall, because I don't live around there? LOL Well, basically, it's a new store, and I decided to give it a try, you never know what you would find there right? And boy! I'm glad I did give it a try. They have rare designs, mostly fitting for Asian style in my honest opinion. So if you are looking for something cute yet Asian, go to O.C Designs in Wesminster Westfield Mall; and the prices are not expensive, mostly everything is under $20 as far as I've seen. 

Anyway, back to what I'm going to show. I wanted something new for my closet, yet I want a hoodie-style! Because it's winter now in Los Angeles, and at night, it would drop to below 40 Fahrenheit (below 10 Celsius). So a hoodie is very helpful when I decide to have a Starbucks night out, in which I does so often LOL. And this piece makes me fall in love with it at first sight! Literally LOL 
A different lightning? Sure!
I love the hoodie on this one, it actually does its job! Not like some style where they have hoodie for show, if you know what I mean. So I can cover my face when I'm not in a good mood, seeing that I get cranky often during winter LOL the cold season irritates me LOL 

Alrighty~ that's all for now~ Maybe next entry about the other pieces? That would be fun XDDDD Until then y'all! XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment