Saturday, December 17, 2011

[Accessories] GUESS Sunglasses

Well, I used to have the same pair in July, they were in Pink; however, I lost it during my Vietnam Vacation T.T due to my careless personality. I had wanted to find the exact same pair for like months now and when I saw it at the mall during Thanksgiving week, I just couldn't resist! So yup, i bought it and surprisingly there was $25 discount in my reward Guess card. LUCKY! Of course I grabbed the chance right away! XD 

Lately I'm into Aviator style~I think I have at least like three pairs of the likes, just different brands LOL I'm weird I know LOL 

Oh~ the case is GOLD color btw, So classy with style LOL *Getsshot* don't even bother with me and my little flail XD 

And once the sunglasses are on me? 
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ now we all know why I'm in love with them LOL 

Until later then, and yea I still haven't trying on the clothes T.T maybe tomorrow? Maybe...LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment