Wednesday, December 21, 2011

{Hairdos} Nothing special, just simple ponytail LOL

Well, even though the title said "Hair-do" it was nothing extraordinary; just ponytail for my mid-length hair. Because letting my hair down for the most part is fun; however, when it comes to time that I want to "rock this outfit" it's more fun to have them up! XD

So I was playing around with my hair as I sat in front of the mirror the other day and then I just let the fingers do their deed and this coming from that boredom.

Basically, I have all of my hair tied up to right side, to have the pony in the side way; leaving about a good small bundle of hair out at the nape area, because I want to have some fun with them? LOL

After the ponytail is tied and up to one side, the hair on the bottom: divide them into three small strands of hair. Take he first strand (considering I was facing the mirror, the first strand of hair is actually the first stand of hair from the right side) and braid them until the end, and then lift up the strand and have it wrap around the pony tail base, take the hair-tie and wrap it as close to the base of the pony as possible, so when it is done, you can hardly see the hair-tie and the braided strand works as the hair tie.

For the last two strands, separate them and let them lay loose on the sides and then braid them, to make a little braided strand sticking out from the nape. XDDD

I know i'm not the best at description but the pictures would speak louder than what I wrote here XDDD

That's all for now~ me is off to go shopping again LOL 

Until the next update XDD *HUG* 


No comments:

Post a Comment