Thursday, December 15, 2011

{Make-Up} MAKE UP FOREVER Primer & Powder

So some times before Thanksgiving, I went to the mall to supply myself some make up materials, after all it has been such a long time since I last shopped for anything make up related; also I went to receive my lovely 500 points gift Reward! XD 

Not going to lie, but I had never known about primer's magical touch until that day, I thought it was really odd to have a layer of base and then a layer of foundation, which would be super thick and I hate to have my skin looked ... like a powder cake! LOL However, I was always wondering why my make-up tend to fade faster by the end of the day; as if I have never actually put anything on. I was super irritated at it. So I went straight to the make-up artist and asked her about my problem. Her answer to my worries? 

1. PRIMER! 
I was wary at first, 'cause I thought it would be something like a heavily thick cream; however, it turned out to be something that is totally different! It's not 'foundation' as I had thought it is LOL it's more like silky liquid cream, that is liquidity and very thin. I know I was such a noobz but boy, it works its wonder! 

2. HD POWDER! for final touch! Well basically it helps to keep the eyemakes and the blush on and not being smear, supposedly and I see that it works well. No smearing and it holds everything in place by the end of the day XD Plus super smooth on the skin~ XD 

Those two are like my magical tools~ nothing can go wrong with them and they give me this wonderful look that I've been craving for MONTHS! Yea yea I know that I'm way too behind but hey, I finally catch up on something! LOL I love it when I get to know something and it's wonderful! 

Here are the last pic of their combination XD 

That's all~ Today I went to the mall and bought two pieces of clothes, maybe I'll write about them when i put them together in an outfit~ XDDDD Hopefully I get to have someone to take the picture for me, I can't take pictures of myself wearing clothes >.> they always come out weirdly and I have no body length mirror LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment