Friday, December 16, 2011

[Accessories] Cell Phone Straps + Earmuffs~

Went to the post office today to check on my package; since it stated that it'd arrived the day before XD I thought only the earmuffs would be here, because that's what the post office tractor posted. However, when I got there, the other package also arrived along with my hon's present, I'm not sure if I should show it here, well it's better be a surprise! XD Hope she will like them XDDD 

1. EARMUFFS!
I've wanted to own one like...God knows how long! Because I didn't find anything that is to my liking and even if they do, they are WAY too expensive! I mean $40?! for an earmuffs is a bit much, considering how much I can spend for this winter and to think economically, I might only use it like once this year >.> so yea, not going to spend $40 on stuff that I might not going to use more than once. So I was beyond happy to find it on ebay with only $5, and free shipping! *v* 
It's light pink, but the lighting here kills its perfectly pink color LOL 
This is with my hon's beanie~ XDD and the color is much better here I bet XD 

2. PHONE STRAPS!
New phone straps, just because I feel that i need to be more sparkle and more girlish for Xmas LOL me and my weird logic I know! LOL so I went ahead and get myself these lovely straps! Even my mom goes "ooooo! pretty! and SPARKLE!" LOL She never actually compliments on my straps, believing that I spent way too much on those things; however, I did manage to tell her that I rarely change my straps unless they are more than 1 year old LOL and they are not too expensive (I saw one Rilakkuma phone strap at the price of $30 T.T nearly dropped my eyes out; i love them, just too pricey really LOL) 
Took it out from my lovely phone to take picture LOL 
This is when it still hanging on my phone, a close up of what the letters said LOL 

That's all for tonight folks~ I need to get some sleep, still having the cold~ Hopefully I get to dress up tomorrow and take some amazing pictures of my new clothes XD Maybe I will ask mom for help, she always rolls eyes at me and be like "Why don't you take photography? Such a waste to major in Japanese" LOL No mom, I wish to be able to speak Japanese and at the same time becoming the make-up artist so I can travel the world LOL 


No comments:

Post a Comment