Saturday, October 22, 2011

{Make-Up} PopSister Eyemake Theme

Hello My Closet! XD
This time I was having trouble in choosing color theme. Originally, I was thinking of naked color or glitter brownish, then neon light blue eyeliner/shadow on top of black eyeliner. However, in the morning, I was 1) woke up late, 2) still in my hazy trend (only had 1 hour of sleep ), and 3) totally forgot about my original idea. Therefore, I picked up random mag in my stacks of magazines and came across this Greenish theme. So pretty much, my make-up that day was solely based on the instruction in that book. So in the honor of that magazine that saved my "make-up crisis" moment, I named that day's make-up: POPSISTER!GREENiISH BLUE STYLE! 
If you ask me why, the answer is simple: I don't have LIGHT blue color, so I used light GREEN instead LOL  And once again, the brand for this theme color are: Urban Decay (the light green) & CoverGirl (all them blue and white). 
Here is the map/guide to the make up:
Once again, I skipped the falsies (the fake eyelashes) part, because as I said before, I'm going to school, not club LOL 
The step where the light blue supposed to come in, I changed it to light green. That's the reason I changed to the green dress instead for that day 
Here is the outcome (once again, in my lovely Matrix LOL) 
So yup, that concludes my one week of school (only have 2 days for school WOOT! 
Now I need to think what is the next make-up challenge theme be. I know that it'll be grey (dark grey) contact lens for next week. So basic brown? 
Alrightie~ I need to get off and head to my readings, quite a lot LOL and a lovely novel waiting for me to finish it 

No comments:

Post a Comment